The FORAM project created an overview of available data on primary and secondary raw materials. This overview consists of existing web-based databases, compiled in one Directory. The Directory focuses on different categories connected to available information on primary and secondary raw materials. These categories cover:
- the use and needs of raw materials in industrial sectors important for EU economy and society
- overall resources, geological distribution, general availability and accessibility
- geopolitical, economic and financial information
- current status of use, re-use, recycling, substitution of raw materials
- ecological and social impact.
If you are aware of a database on raw materials that has not been included yet in the Directory, please contact us at email@example.com