For our sponsored Stakeholders, FORAM Project management team secured a limited number of rooms in the following hotels:
Once your attendance is accepted for funding, your accommodation in listed hotels will be arranged by the FORAM Project management team. All relevant information will be provided to you by e-mail.
If you are an attendee or guest of the FORAM 18 Pilot Event not financed by the project, please use usual online accommodation booking sites.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward of welcoming you in Nancy.
GETTING TO NANCY:
- 30 minutes to the Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport by car or shuttle from the Nancy train station
- 1 hr 15 min to the Luxembourg International Airport from Nancy by car
- 10 minutes to the Greater Nancy Tomblaine Aeropole from Nancy by car
- 1 hr 30 min from Paris
- 1 hr 15 min from Strasbourg
- 1 hr 30 min from Luxembourg
- 2 hr 30 min from Dijon
- 4 hr from Lyon
- 5 hr 40min from Paris – Roissy CDG Airport
- 2 hr from Strasbourg
- 2 hr 40 min from Luxembourg
- 2 hr 50 min from Dijon
- 5 hr 20 min from Lyon Perrache Bus station
- Via the A4 from Paris, Strasbourg, Berlin
- Via the A31 from Brussels, Luxembourg, Dijon, Lyon, Marseilles
Whether you call it the elegant Nancy or the most Italian city in eastern France, when you discover it, this affiliation will not escape you. Sweet to live, amazing to visit, easy to access, this destination is equipped in places of any size from the meeting room to the exceptional site. Here are 7 good reasons to choose Nancy for your events.